Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Rage

So tonight on my way home I saw something that just set me off! I won't go into the details but WTF kind of world do we live in where people are just slobs? Maybe it was just a long boring day at work or the general disdain for certain things lately, but I got mad. So I got myself worked up for my impeding workout and I sure made it a good one! I put some rage juice on my ipod and flogged away! The more painful the workout the more I like it. I probably get some weird looks when I go to the YMCA and brutalize myself. I know I get a crazy grin on my face the more it hurts. But that's ok, I know that pain will only hurt so much and then it goes away. You might see this as crazy but that's just me. I have always been a "mutant" as some people call me. I always push myself as hard as I can just to see if I can break myself. It hasn't happened yet. Some of you might be a bit surprised at all this! This is an outlet for who I am under the calm emotionless face and "Mr. Nice Guy" so sorry if you had some grand impression of who I was. I am not always nice or PC! I realized lately that I was not going to let somethings come between me and what i really love. 1st is my Wife and then cycling and working out. I love art and building things but I realized quick that it wasn't staying fun and was ruining my life. I was making it something i didn't want it to be and that's come to an end. I will be doing things differently these days.

3 comments:

  1. i'm glad you have come to a realisation of what you really want in life :)

    there're always different times for different things in our lives. i'm sure one day you'll be able to work at the art side of you. i sure hope you do, coz u make awesome stuffs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's the little things that help us realize what truly is important in life. People definitly are number one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm almost 50 and I still don't know what I want out of life. So congrats on your new-found wisdom. And good luck with your new blog. I kinda liked you as a nice guy, but then again if you liked my blog I knew there was some sneaky mean guy stuff trying to sneak out so I am not a bit surprised. :-)

    PussDaddy

    ReplyDelete