Saturday, May 28, 2011

Little Mr Liam

Daddy and Liam


Ready for summer

So here we are almost 5 months down the road and this little guy is really growing!  People always said time would fly when you have a kid but now I believe it!  Its been a time warp since he was born.  Everyday is getting more interesting as he develops and learns.  Its so fun to watch him rolling around on the floor and playing with toys while "talking" up a storm.  He is such a happy baby and always wakes up with a smile and goes to bed without fuss.  He is sleeping all night and has so much energy in the day its a bit tiring at times!  He just had his 4 month check up (a bit late) a few days ago and got his shots so he has not been feeling very well.  But I have to tell you the guy is tough! (just like dad)  He really didn't get very sick and still has always had a smile for Mama and I.  He was pretty much himself last night playing and carrying on like usual till he gets tired and ready for a bath and bedtime.  Oh and Liam loves his baths!  I see many a wet floor in my future as he gets bigger because he can already splash water out of the tub!  He will get to thrashing and laughing and I end up almost as wet as he is! 

Did I mention he sleeps? Well he sure does,  not only did he pick his own bedtime (at 9) all by himself  but he goes to bed without a fuss.  Just lay him in his crib and its lights out till morning!  I hear we got really lucky so I wont question that and just be happy.  He really is a wonderful son and just a perfect little person.  Well I just wanted to give an update and share some pictures with all of you!  Now its time for work, if you have time leave some comments below I love reading them and I respond to them all!      
Zonk!
Ahhh this is the life
All smiles!
Talking away

"I am so damn cute  you cant help but smile at me"



12 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Ron. Simply Fabulous. What a delight that little Mr. Liam is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Gerry! Being a dad is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome and you're a good daddy. Enjoy the time; it does go fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Nancy its been really fun I am really enjoying this time. especially knowing how fast it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet! I LOVE this age... the laughing smiling and awe at everything ... the awe of the child AND the parents. Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @42things it really is amazing to watch him learn and discover new things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such an adorable little guy there! I love and miss you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We live and miss you too Candy, will be great when you guys get back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ron, Liam is absolutely adorable! (Just like Dad, right? lol) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww he does look so happy! What a sweet little guy. You did get very lucky. My mom didn't have it so easy, lol! Congrats, man! I can't believe it has been 5 months either. I love the pic with him stretched out like "Ahhhhh!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @victory I love that pic too! I couldn't believe he was laying that way! Must have been like that for a good half hour!

    ReplyDelete