Sunday, May 18, 2014

 So here I am one year from when I really started to push my jewelry line G2G Jewelry.  It seems to me like it's been much longer but at the same time it feels like it went so fast.  I consider my "start" time to be when I started at the amazing clothing store Symmetry here in Ft. Wayne IN.  I was given a chance by the owner Laura and things really started to happen after that.  I was finally in the market that I was shooting for and it was evident by the sales.  Laura and her the wonderful staff at Symmetry have been instrumental in helping me grow and learn the fashion industry.   It was a chance that changed everything and a chance that changed me!   Sales have been very consistent over this first year and are growing as I have established myself at the store.  My fan base is still growing and those who love my work really love it!  It's such a great feeling to see my hard work start to pay off.  I can't wait to see where this next year will go. 

How I started at Symmetry! 

One year later! 

I would like to thank all of those who have been so supportive and helpful in this first year.  I really appreciate all of you and what you have done for me.  I think I will name a few names now, some of the most influential people who have helped me and continue to do so.
Carissa my wife for putting up with my s*** for all this time.  
Laura the owner of Symmetry, the one who gave me my "big chance" an expert in the fashion industry and a complete professional.
Taber a wonderful employee at Symmetry and the one who does such a wonderful job of arranging and displaying my jewelry.  She also helps me with pricing and is a great source of encouragement. 
Lyse the most amazing photographer I have worked with to date.  She is able to see my vision and make it better than I imagined.  She is a woman of great character, strength and wisdom and has helped push me to new levels.  Lyse keeps me on my toes and asks questions that make me think, she also intimidates the hell out of me!  
Emily the one I call my G2G top model, and the face of my business cards. She is a pure natural in front of the camera and has taken my look to the next level.  Emily is such a easy and fun person to work with and can really nail the look I want.  She can bring the attitude but does it with high fashion class! 
Amanda who is Emily's sister, also a great model and just as easy as her sister to work with.  You can now see her in print as part of the the official G2G Jewelry signage at Symmetry and more stores to come.
Kristy who does the makeup for all my shoots.  She is a world class makeup artist and gets it perfect every time!  She can really pull the look together and is a wonderful inspiration in every aspect. 
There are many more who have helped and continue to help but I wanted to name the major players.  I truly appreciate each and every one of you more than you know.  THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment